Friday, May 28, 2010

montreal

Sorry I've been gone so long! I went to Montreal with Andrew to visit my brother over the long weekend and just got back last night. My parents were there to visit too, and we all chipped in to build a deck on the roof of my brother and his girlfriend Miranda's beautiful apartment in Outremont. We also did an awful lot of walking and eating delicious food. It was SO CRAZY HOT! Like, 35 - 40C hot. And we spent most of our time on the roof in the blaring sun. But it was really fun and I can't wait to go back. I didn't really take a lot of pictures, but here are a few highlights:
Dad and Andrew making beams with Mont Royal in the background.

Some Waito family bonding.

Delicious dinner on the deck.

Adam looking at his awesome new deck.


My favourite tiny treasure at the Musée Beaux Arts.

Underground in the Métro (I forget which station).

Mmmmmm... canalés.

3 comments:

  1. it was a pleasure meeting you, carly. come back soon (for a show?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so nice to meet you too Sean! We do hope to go back soon - maybe in the fall?

    ReplyDelete