Friday, February 8, 2013

snow day

 

It's a snow day, here in Toronto, and I'm sitting at my table by the window working on a drawing, watching the flurries outside. I've been working out some new ideas, and since am not quite ready to share the results yet, I haven't had much to post about lately. I recently started a Tumblr page, which I initially intended as a secret spot to collect images for inspiration and pleasure, but I think I'm ready to share it now. Especially since it is so quiet over at this little blog. If you're curious about what I've got on my mind, art-wise these days (plus the occasional random obsession), have a peek. Hopefully my ideas and experiments will start to come together soon...

1 comment:

  1. omigosh, carly, that tumblr! blows.my.mind. now i totally get why you haven't posted lately...look at all those weird/random/gorgeous gemstones/icebergs/amazing nature anythings! <3

    ReplyDelete