Friday, October 9, 2009

woven leather




My recent mini-obsession with canvas and leather reminded me of my long-standing mini-obsession with woven leather, which led to me buying a bag on etsy. I was deciding between these three, and chose the top tote, for its classic shape and practicality. I think it will look nice with my new winter coat (black wool, double breasted, mid thigh length, perfectly tailored to my shape, chrome buttons). The coat is pretty slick and classic, and I think this bag will provide just the right touch of warmth and texture. And hopefully it will be big enough to carry a book and a water bottle and a lunch along with the usual purse stuff so I don't have to carry two bags to work.

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow. If I had the money I'd hire you to be my personal stylist. You have the most refined taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww shucks Anabela. Major blushing over here. Right back at you. You are the last person in the world who needs a personal stylist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woven leather, it's been so long since I've thought about it, nice.

    ReplyDelete