Tuesday, May 10, 2011

spring at last

It is finally spring for real in the garden. While the leaves on the trees are still barely more than buds, there is plenty of green (and pink and white and yellow...) happening at ground level. I spent a couple of beautiful, sunny afternoons working out back this weekend and it was heavenly. I also had my mom and brother here for our annual Mother's Day weekend visit. It was so nice! Of course, I didn't manage to take any photos, but I'm waiting for my mom to send some that she took. I think she got at least one shot of me posing in the garden with a shovel like a dork that I may decide to post if I don't look too ridiculous. We'll see...

3 comments:

  1. Ha! Sounds like fun and the garden looks lovely! I took spring photos on the weekend too - happy to finally see some signs of life out there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Such lovely flowers... only the crocuses have come up here.

    ~F

    ReplyDelete