Friday, March 12, 2010

braid revelation


Erica recently posted this link (apparently guided to the link by Anabela). All I can say is thank you ladies from the bottom of my heart for expanding my braiding horizons in such a magical way. I might just have to do this to my hair every day (as long as I can wake up 15 minutes earlier in the morning to allow time to do it). It's not even hard to do! It is just a bit time consuming. Although, I suppose if I did it every day I would get faster at it;)

7 comments:

  1. YES! I still can't figure out how to do this, and my hair is probably too thick, but I'm so glad you did it! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Your braid is so gorgeous. I think you've got it perfected already.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Erica! you get at least partial credit for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tried this over & over before but i can't get it. it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. is that you?! so well done! and your dress is adorable...

    ReplyDelete